The Congregation Council is seeking four people to serve on a strategic planning committee led by John Masterson.
The committee needs members who have one or more of the following attributes:
- A deep sense of God being at work through the Body of Christ in a particular time and place
- Are analytic and excel at interpreting data
- Are comfortable in extending their thinking beyond today’s reality – future based
- Are able to both appreciate and question the familiar and the new
- Are open to valuable perspectives from multiple sources
- Can incorporate both logic and emotion into their thinking
- Have the ability to think about long-term as well as short-term implications
The committee will review the congregational priorities and needs data collected over the last several months and draft a 3-5 year strategic plan that will be reviewed by the Council and voted on by the Congregation at the Annual Meeting in May.
If you know of someone or if you are someone who would be willing and excited about working on this plan, please complete a Strategic Planning Committee volunteer interest form and place it in Michael Gray’s Council box, located across the hall from room m 105 (on the right hand side as you look at the mail box). Members of the Council will review the applications and select four members to work with John Masterson. Applications are due THIS THURSDAY, OCTOBER 5.