Registration is full and we are currently taking names for a waiting list. Please call the Church office at 360-357-3554 to add your name.
What is included in the registration fee?
A t-shirt, daily snacks, and a week of fun memories are included in the registration. A CD of the VBS music is available for each household. You may pick yours up when you register or on the first day of VBS.
How does drop-off and pick-up work?
Parents or guardians will need to drop-off their child by coming into the main entrance and signing their child in. Children may be dropped off beginning at 8:55 am.
At pick-up parents or guardians will need to sign out their child inside the building with their group. It is important the group leader is aware you are leaving with your child. If a child disappears from their group without their knowledge or being signed out, we will need to begin searching the premises and attempting to contact their guardian until the child is found.
Please help us make VBS a positive experience for everyone. There are several things you can do to help us achieve this goal:
- The parking lot is very busy at drop-off and pick-up times. Please be extra alert while driving. The children are excited and may not be paying attention to the traffic. They can appear suddenly from between cars.
- To assure your full attention is on your driving, please do not talk or text on your cell phone.
What can I expect on Monday Morning?
VBS begins at 9:00am, but bring your child 20-25 minutes early on Monday – It’s very busy, so please come early and your patience is appreciated!
What should my child bring to VBS each day?
- A positive attitude
- Wear comfy clothes that can get messy
- Wear tennis shoes or other athletic footwear
- Children with severe food allergies should bring their own snack. Accommodations will be attempted for known allergies.
What happens on Friday at the Closing Assembly?
Friday, August 10, is the final day of VBS so we will be extending our closing assembly, join us as we review the week! After the Closing Assembly we’ll share a special treat!
What happens on the Sunday after VBS?
You and your family are invited to worship with us at 9:30 am at Good Shepherd.